--This textual content refers back to the Spiral-bound edition.
Read or Download A Writer's Resource, 4th edition PDF
Best rhetoric books
Banta attracts upon essays in self-importance reasonable via famous newshounds, literary figures, and cultural critics in an effort to research the style during which significant cultural and ancient occasions within the Untied States and Britain ended in the discovery of formerly non-existent phrases to precise the rampant alterations inside society.
This edited quantity fills a void within the literature about the function, perform, and pedagogy linked to acting rhetorical feedback. Literature relating to those issues—predominantly purpose—exists basically as scattered magazine articles and as sections inside chapters of textbooks on rhetorical feedback.
It is a booklet concerning the human propensity to contemplate and adventure the area via tales. ‘Why will we have tales? ’, ‘How do tales create which means for us? ’, and ‘How is storytelling unique from other kinds of meaning-making? ’ are a number of the questions that this ebook seeks to respond to. even though those and different comparable difficulties have preoccupied linguists, philosophers, sociologists, narratologists, and cognitive scientists for hundreds of years, in tales, which means, and adventure, Yanna Popova takes an unique interdisciplinary process, situating the examine of news inside an enactive knowing of human cognition.
Change-Management, Konflikte, Unternehmenskultur – Schlagworte, zu denen es in unserem heutigen Berufsalltag viel zu sagen gibt, nur leider finden sich nicht immer gleich die richtigen Worte. „Neue Zitate für supervisor" hilft Ihnen, diese Lücke zu schließen. Die um viele Stichworte ergänzte Neuauflage des Klassikers verbindet Ihre eigenen Gedanken mit den Aphorismen und Aussagen der Antike bis hin zum gegenwärtigen Top-Management.
- Saving Persuasion
- Revisionary Rhetoric, Feminist Pedagogy, and Multigenre Texts (Studies in Writing and Rhetoric)
- Around the Texts of Writing Center Work: An Inquiry-Based Approach to Tutor Education
- You Can't Padlock an Idea: Rhetorical Education at the Highlander Folk School, 1932-1961 (Studies in Rhetoric/Communication)
- Research Writing Rewired: Lessons That Ground Students’ Digital Learning (Corwin Literacy)
- Pedaling the Sacrifice Zone: Teaching, Writing, and Living above the Marcellus Shale (The Seventh Generation: Survival, Sustainability, Sustenance in a New Nature)
Additional resources for A Writer's Resource, 4th edition